At Bernard Controls, the collection of personal data allows us to ensure the daily link with our customers in order to support them in the realization of their projects. In addition, it allows us to deploy the welcome of new talents in our teams and the establishment of a pleasant online experience for users.
Bernard Controls is committed to an ongoing process of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as well as the deliberations of the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL). We guarantee the collection and use of personal data in a transparent, confidential and secure manner. The personal data protection policy describes how Bernard Controls processes the personal data of visitors and users when browsing its website www.bernardcontrols.com. We constantly pay attention to user data. The personal data protection policy may be updated, supplemented and modified by Bernard Controls at any time according to the latest regulations in force.
Bernard Controls and your personal data
Personal data is information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly. For example: a name, a photo, a fingerprint, a postal address, an e-mail address, a telephone number, a social security number, an internal number, a computer login, etc.
Bernard Controls is required to collect two categories of data: the data that you communicate to us (via forms) and the data collected automatically (via cookies).
We implement data collection only in the following cases:
- your consent to collection operations has been obtained; or
- the existence of the legitimate interest of Bernard Controls, or that of a third party, which justifies that we implement the processing of personal data concerned.
The retention periods that we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. See details below.
The personal data that is collected is intended for us in our capacity as controller. We ensure that only authorized persons can access this data.
Our service providers may be recipients of this data to perform the services we entrust to them. Certain personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally authorized authorities to meet our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations. For any additional information on this subject, do not hesitate to contact us (see contact details below).
Collection of personal data
Spontaneous application form
You can choose to access and browse one of our websites without disclosing your personal data.
Whatever the collection medium, the mandatory nature of the responses is indicated in the forms. If you do not wish to provide certain information, you will not be able to access all the services or functionalities of the website and the mobile application.
Your data collected may be, in particular, the following:
- First name, last name, address, e-mail, telephone, company;
- Location data;
- Connection “cookies”;
- Connection and navigation data;
- HR data indicated on the candidate's CV and cover letter.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Collection of personal data by third parties
Bernard Controls website relies on certain services provided by third parties which allow:
- to watch videos directly on the websites
- establish audience measurement and advertising targeting
- to send you newsletters
What is a "cookie" ?
A "cookie" is a series of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website to which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to it. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to memorize your customer identifier with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an identifier allowing you to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies make it possible to know the frequentation of the sites (number of visitors, bounce rate, etc.) and to improve our content by evaluating the interest of our Internet users. We use Google Analytics audience measurement cookies. The data is collected anonymously and is kept for up to 2 years.
Third Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies placed by companies other than Bernard Controls. These third parties will collect and use your browsing data for their own purposes.
Mailchimp cookies allow you to subscribe to the Bernard Controls newsletter. Mailchimp collects your data for the management of newsletters and for statistical purposes.
Bernard Controls ensures the consent of each user of the site before collecting personal data via cookies. The site displays a banner to obtain consent for the collection of personal data. The user can choose to "accept all", "refuse all" or "personalize his consent". At any time, cookies can be disabled. To manage your consent, please refer to the Cookie Management page.
Exercise your rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data under the conditions and limits provided for by the legislation in force:
- Right to information: Right to obtain clear information on the use of your data and on your rights.
- Right of access: Right to access personal data collected via the site.
- Right of rectification: Right to have your personal data completed or corrected at any time.
- Right to erasure: Right to have your data erased. This right may however be limited by a legal reason or our legitimate interest in keeping your personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: Right to request to temporarily freeze the use of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent: Right to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data when such processing is based on consent.
- Right to portability: Right to retrieve some of your data in a machine-readable format for personal use or to transmit it to a third party of your choice.
- Right of opposition: Right to oppose the processing of your data.
- Right to a human: Right to request the intervention of a human being in automated decision-making processes concerning you.
Find out more about your rights.
For any information or exercise of your IT rights and Freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by Bernard Controls, you can contact us by sending a letter to the following address: Marketing and Communication Department, Bernard Controls, 4 rue d'Arsonval, 95500 Gonesse
A response will be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not respected, you can submit a claim (complaint) to the CNIL.