In accordance with the GDPR, we provide you with information on the purpose of the cookies used on this site and we allow you to accept them, refuse them, withdraw your consent at any time, either globally or service by service. If you do not accept, no cookie, other than necessary, will be installed.
If most browsers are configured by default, the user has the possibility, if he wishes, to choose to accept all cookies or to reject them systematically or to choose those he accepts according to their issuers. To find out more about managing cookies on your browser, please refer to the “Managing browser cookies” section at the bottom of the page.
You will find below the management of your consent for the different cookies on this page.
Management of browser cookies
If most browsers are configured by default, the user has the possibility, if he wishes, to choose to accept all cookies or to reject them systematically or to choose those he accepts according to their issuers.
It is described in the browser's help menu, which allows the user to know how to modify his wishes in terms of cookies.
For exemple :
- for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- for Edge™: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy;
- for Safari™: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ and http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/;
- for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en;
- for Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-disable-cookies-preferences.
The user can also consult the CNIL guide available at the following address: